Friday, June 8, 2012

WORKING HARD VERSUS WORKING SMART


Is your current status as an employee? If so, what was your role in the company? Pawn, yes that's your role. In the great game of business, the company is the king. In other words, you are nothing. You are like pawns (pawns in a chess game) is just to follow the game company, and your job is a gift
from the company. Perhaps, you are just going to say yes and no, be polite and obedient, obey all the rules, not daring to protest, get the job done on time, and wait for the final paycheck every month.

However, if by doing it all, you think you have demonstrated your value and create a good impression to your company, so make yourself too dear to be released by the company? If you think so, you are wrong. Your company is to sell yourself and not to speak out. So, believe me, it is a sure way for you to "pressed".

Now, I'd like to ask you, what goals you are working? Is it to get the money? Indeed, it can not be denied, everybody works to earn money. That said, money is the lifeblood in working life. However, if you're doing a job interview, do not ever say "money". Said money for the company seem vulgar, because they prefer to use terms such as payroll, receipts, bonus, and so forth. The company expects you to answer that you work because you are interested in your work, not because you want to earn money.

However, is it true if you work because you are interested in your work? Try, ask yourself this. I believe, only one among a thousand people who answered "yes". In your heart, you're not willing to be tortured for hours without stopping by your company. But, you may do so for the sake of your spouse, your life and your personal desires more. After all, you work because you are in choosing your job.

Seeing this fact, Corinne Maier made a conclusion: you work out of necessity and no one who likes to work. I think it is true what is inferred by Corinne Maier. Because, if that person likes to work, then they will work for nothing. Is that not so?
Here, I do not teach you to defy your boss. Absolutely not. But, if you are willing to be tortured for hours every day for years? Are you willing to more of your time is taken up on your desk than to spend time with your loved ones and go to wherever you want? Are you willing to work very hard from 8 am to 4 pm, not to mention having to overtime, while with the same results, others just need to work a few hours each week?

Working with over-certainly very painful. Remember, you live in this world only once. Would not you want to enjoy it with joy? Some list the following statement may be you can use to find out if you work excessively or not.

·         My family complained of my absence at the evening meal.
·         I'm bringing home work at home almost every weekend.
·         I have a feeling of discomfort with a strong focus of my work.
·         At work, I was frustrated because he wants to look effortlessly chasing behind.
·         I often feel best when I'm busy, whether at work or at home.
·         I'm calling about the job at least as much as two times when I took time off / vacation.
·         I defer or change my vacation dates at least once during the year.
·         I secretly desire to hide a little work.
·         I'm angry about everything that is expected by subordinates for me.
·         Those close to me often express their displeasure about my business trip away.
·         I feel guilty when not on time in completing the work.

If you answer "yes" to the statements above, then you are overworked. So, now is the time for you to cut your work time. Cuts in working time here contains two meanings. First, change the hours of voluntary work you into a shorter work schedule so you can enjoy life more. Second, shift the vehicle into a lower gear, in the sense that work is more relaxed.

The second thing that makes the difference between the rich and the smart of the delay. Smart rich people have priorities and philosophy of life is very different from the people at large. Smart rich people raise money by working smarter, not work hard. While the delay collecting the money by working hard all their lives, saving everything until the end, and in the end only to find that they have to let life pass by.

No comments:

Post a Comment